We are pleased to introduce the GRAY version of Pli·Stix™ Permanent Concrete Crack Filler. This product, like it’s black version Pli Stix that has been available since 1999, is the same, hot applied, patented, permanent joint and crack filler…but now it’s GRAY! After many requests for gray to fill concrete or faded blacktop…here it is and you don’t need a 200 gallon melter to apply it!
Pli·Stix™ are furnished as a gray solid “rope” in ½” thickness. It is an elastomeric, self-leveling sealant, which liquefies quickly and can be used in concrete and asphalt pavements. When properly applied, it combines tenacious adhesive power with extraordinary resiliency to protect against the infiltration of moisture or incompressibles through repeated thermal cycles of expansion and contraction.
Pli·Stix™ exhibit superior low temperature ductility, weather resistance, low oxidation breakdown and is non-tracking. It is the only sealant available which is designed to be inserted into the crack or joint cavity first and then melted with direct heat process. The patented modifier system contained in Crack-Stix™ allows the material to withstand direct heat without experiencing degradation.
- Only permanent concrete joint & crack filler on the marketplace.
- Meets/exceeds requirements of ASTM C920-11 Standard Specifications for Elastomeric Joint Sealant
- Paintable: With either: Latex paint, masonry waterproofing paint or 2 component high solids epoxy
- T1 Usage for pedestrian and vehicular traffic areas
- For Joints & Cracks 1/2″ – 1″ (12.7-254.mm) in diameter.
- Hot applied, self-leveling, gray, “rope-like” filler bonds to sidewalls. (Stretch or splice for narrow cracks, double over for larger cracks).
- 30 ft. (9.1M) of MEDIUM GRAY PLI-STIX™
- TRAFFIC READY IN 20 MINUTES
- Chlorine resistant – great for pool deck concrete joints
- No VOC’s
- Prevent slip, trip and fall accidents
- Packaging is Type #1 PET plastic and IS recyclable
- If concrete is cold we recommend pre-warming
- Ready to use immediately, melt-away wrapper!
- Save time and purchase either our CSX-900 Cane Torch extender our really speed up application with our NEW walk behind CSX-1000 PRO MELT TORCH!
- TIP: If you are not using our recommended torch and are using just a handheld torch it can be difficult to keep the torch upright (or it may flame out)…so you may want to find BURNER WAND which will keep the flame running!
- For deep cracks or joints, before you begin fill the crack using backer rod, sand or stone dust but leave enough room for product
To order from our featured dealer, please visit the product page here.